Rufus 3.6 free download latest version for windows. It is the full offline standalone setup of Rufus 3 for windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating system. This is a handy utility application that assists the user to create the bootable USB flash drives.
Rufus 3.6 Review
Rufus 3.6 is a lightweight tool which allows the user to create the bootable USB flash drives. If your system does not have an optical drive and you wanted to create a fresh copy of OS then Rufus is the best choice for you. Creating the bootable windows is not a difficult task anymore as it offers the ultimate solution of your all problems. This utility tool is capable to burn the ISO image file of OS into a USB drive.
The user can create the bootable files in memory sticks, pen drives, and USB drives. It helps the user to create a bootable installation for UEF, Linux and most importantly Windows. Resourceful, when you work on the system with no operating system. This tool performs the functionality on multiple ISOs such as Fedora Damn Small Linux and Tails etc. The interface of the software is straight forward and newbies can easily perform the task.
Plugin your device, chose the format, select the option and click on the action button to process the functionality. The user can select the format of the USB device to FAT, exFAT, NTFS, FAT32 and UDF. It removes the entire data from the USB file and creates a bootable ISO image.
Few clicks are required to perform the whole functionality. A user can set the custom volume label and avoid the bad blocks to corrupt the files. This application is available in different languages and it is an open-source platform. In short, Rufus is the best utility program to create bootable windows.
Features of Rufus 3.6
- Lightweight and handy utility application.
- Create bootable USB drives.
- Works for Linux, UEF and Windows.
- Auto-detects the device.
- Quick and efficient in functionality.
- Few clicks to perform the whole process.
- Supported conversion of FAT32, UDF, FAT, and NTFS.
- Open-source platform.
- Check the corrupt files.
- Available in different languages.
- The user-friendly environment with ease of use.
- Alter the partition scheme.
- Alter the kind of Target System.
- Transform the volume label of your USB flash.
- Offers the feature of Quick Format.
- Check the bad locks of your device.
- Arch Linux, FreeDOS, and CentOS.
- Hiren’s Boot CD, NT Password and Registry Editor.
- Slackware, Knoppix, Kubuntu, and OpenSUSE.
- Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10.
- Run all low-level utilities.
- Burn the ISO images.
- Chose the format to convert.
- Format the drive before installing.
- Generate the icon and display log.
Technical Details of Rufus 3.6
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developer: Rufus
- Compatible: x86 and x64 architecture
System requirements of Rufus 3.6
- Supporting Windows: 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Required RAM: 512 MB
- Required Hard Disk: 1 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
Rufus 3.6 Free Download
Click on the below button to download Rufus 3.6 in your PC. You can also download Windows 10 Pro ISO August 2018.