Download PDE Solutions FlexPDE free latest version for windows. It is the full offline standalone setup of PDE Solutions FlexPDE for window 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
PDE Solutions FlexPDE Review
PDE Solutions FlexPDE is a reliable tool that helps to find a numerical, mathematical solution and prepare an analysis model for PDE with ease. Moreover, this software provides all sets of tools to analyze all mathematical problems related to the partial differential equation. You can check space or time response to many physical properties and changes. Further, it allows describing a multi-dimensional system for the dependence of time and force. It covers all area generate figures that aid the user to get a better understanding of partial equation.
The user can make models or shapes with their different x and y angles. It provides complete graphs about log error and log convergence to you. Besides, it provides an opportunity to get information about cells, grid, nodes, and DOF values. You can draw and redraw shapes and can find RMS and MAX errors through calculation. Moreover, this app offers help to make linear, cubic, and quadric models according to requirements. Likewise, you can view or generate 1D, 2D, 3D models with up to 1200 cells meshing along with five different equations. An app that gives intuitive and smart interface with advanced options.
The user can export their created unkeyed scripts to Mayavi, Paraview, and Tecplot, etc. a lightweight tool that does not require many resources of your system. The user can find heat flow through any cross-section area. You can add the equation, variables, constant value, regions, lines, plots, and vectors to find precise results. Besides the user can estimate the chemical reaction in an open tube when gas flow to it. You can make chart with numerical detail of temperature at different points. You can use different colored lines to mention different temperatures. A user-friendly tool which is fast and quick in its functioning.
Find electromagnetism and diffusion
You can find magnetic field strength and magnetic potential by applying values. Further, you can make diagrams to explain them in just a few clicks. You can select grids to mention orientations of figures. The user can even solve equations for diffusion through semiconductors. Moreover, it helps to check concentration contours at different time periods. You can compare the solution of two differential equations through graphs with convenience.
Determination of viscous fluid
Furthermore, the user can determine viscous fluid flow through certain areas like 1D, 2D, and 3D channel. You can add values of viscosity and density to solve the equation in less time. This app allows to create mesh for every solution with different color appearances. You can draw or redraw any diagram at any time without any difficulty.
Complex equation solver
The user can solve complex, complicated and unlimited numbers of equations through it. It allows using all vectors, and variables of arrays with simplicity. You can import any CAD data through any third party
All in nutshell, an impressive tool that can help you to solve all partial differential equations with more proficiency.
Features of PDE Solutions FlexPDE
- It provides an opportunity to solve numerical data about PDE.
- You can find values for stress, strain, and diffusion.
- It allows creating 1D, 2D, 3D models and shapes.
- The user can solve complex, linear, cubic and quadratic equations through it.
- This app aloe to use three-dimensional angles or grids.
- You can import and export your data and files to the third party.
- An app with an intuitive and cool interface.
- You can use different variables like time and energy.
- Offer help to estimate values for electromagnetic strength and potential.
- A lightweight tool that does not require many resources of the system.
- The user can make graphs and charts about their calculations.
- You can find MAC error and RMS error.
- It provides information about a number of cells, grids, and nodes.
Technical Details of PDE Solutions FlexPDE
- File Size: 36 MB
- Developer: PDE
- Compatible: x64 architecture
System requirements of PDE Solutions FlexPDE
- Supporting Windows: 10/8/7/Vista
- Required RAM: 512 MB
- Required Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
PDE Solutions FlexPDE Free Download
Click on the below button to download PDE Solutions FlexPDE on your PC. You can also download Eleco ArCon.