ieSpell Checker free download latest version for windows. It is the full offline standalone setup of ieSpell Checker for windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating system. A tool to perform the spell checking for you.
ieSpell Checker Review
ieSpell checker serves as a companion, assistant, and friend during your writing experience in internet explorer. Further, it is a reliable tool that checks your spellings and automatically corrects them with ease. The user can add or remove different words in their personal diary.
Also, they can share these words with colleagues and co-workers. Grab me Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
In addition, it allows access to an online dictionary to see the meaning of unfamiliar words efficiently. It makes sure that the user had checked the spellings of the whole document or file before their submission. The user-friendly plugin that increases the productivity of the user by eliminating the chance of error in spelling while working on web apps.
Besides, it provides three different spelling version of English like (US, Canadian, UK) to give a better environment to the user. Click to download NaturalReader 16.
An app with an intuitive and cool interface that works simply. There is three very easy way to check the spelling through this tool. Further, this outstanding app does not need any third party to work with thus a convenient and complete package for you.
A handy tool for content writers, bloggers, page admins and common text editors to write with perfection. No risk involves Nitro Pro 12.1.
A fast and quick app that saves lots of time of the user through its reliable ad proficient performance. Further, it is lightweight, so does not burden your system and work actively because of its flawless functionality.
To wrap it up, this is a powerful extension of internet explorer that assist you and check to spell while writing in web apps. No strings attach PDFCreator 3.5.
Features of ieSpell Checker
- A proficient spell checker for a user.
- Allow to add or remove words.
- The user-friendly tool with advanced functionality.
- The best tool for bloggers and content writers.
- Automatically mention the wrong words.
- Work with internet explorer.
- It allows access to an online dictionary.
- Give three versions of English.
- Provide suggestions about the misspelled words.
- It does not need any third party.
- Decrease the chance of error.
- Provide assistance in every step.
- Save lots of time and effort.
- A simple and easy tool to use.
- Give flawless and perfect functioning.
- Enhance the productivity of the user.
- A lightweight tool does not burden the system.
- Increase performance and workflow.
- Have an intuitive and cool interface.
- Provide alert if any word is misspelled.
- Give incredible options for typographic.
- Allow users to manage their own dictionaries.
- It shows a toolbar on the main menu for simple use.
- A complete spell checker for your browser.
- Help you to work vigorously and smartly.
Technical Details of ieSpell Checker
- File Size: 2 MB
- Developer: ieSpell
- Compatible: x86 and x64 architecture
System requirements of ieSpell Checker
- Supporting Windows: 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Required RAM: 512 MB
- Required Hard Disk: 8 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3
ieSpell Checker Free Download
Click on the below button to download ieSpell Checker on your PC.